Bethlehem Area Education Foundation Fundraiser
The Bethlehem Area Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, will hold its first annual fundraiser - Celebration Dinner on March 15, 2016 at 5:30 pm at ArtsQuest - SteelStacks. The proceeds of which will be used towards Teacher Innovation Grants, Arts and Instrumental Grants, Project Lead the Way Engineering Program, Project Lead the Way Biomedical Science Program and Curriculum based field trips.
Please help us reach our goal by supporting us in any of the following ways:
* Attend the Bethlehem Area Education Foundation's Celebration Dinner. Individual Dinner Tickets are $100.
* Make a donation for the Silent Auction at the Celebration Dinner
* Donate a bottle of wine (valued $25 or more) for the Dinner's "Wine Pull"
* Be an official sponsor of Bethlehem Area Education Foundation's Celebration Dinner (more details on sponsorship form)
* Place an ad in the Celebration Dinner program
* Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about the event and the Bethlehem Area Education Foundation
To purchase dinner tickets and review more details about silent auction donations, wine bottle donations and sponsorship opportunities, go to: https://www.beth.k12.pa.us/BAEF/celebration_dinner.lasso
Your generous support will help the Bethlehem Area Education Foundation achieve its mission to enhance the learning opportunities for all students of the Bethlehem Area School District.
Contact Julie Bailey, BAEF Executive Director at BAEF.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions.