|Success! Along with Kindness is Magic, BASD collected 7900 shoes to help pay down student lunch debt!|
Sodexo, the company enhancing a healthy learning environment in support of student well-being and achievement for your school district, has launched an interactive new website for the community, parents and students. This new tool, known as SodexoMyWay, will replace the prior website. SodexoMyWay resources include not only menus, but also national news relevant to student nutrition, local community news, featured videos, and student well-being information.
Attention Bethlehem community, FREE summer feeding is available at multiple locations in our area for anyone under age 18...(choose below)...for more info.
- "Text summer meals to 97779" -this seems to be the best for smartphone - provides a link to map. just enter zip code and gives you a list of sites by closest
- "Text food to 877877" - not as good but works without smartphone - after entering zip code provides list of 3 sites close but not always closest
- "call 211" - automated phone, after several prompts will get live person who will read list which is same as listed on below website
- Lehigh Valley Summer Meals Program (Locations)
- USDA: Find Summer Meals in Your Community
Looking for part-time employment? Dining Services at Bethlehem Area School District is seeking part time positions within our department. For more info, please call 610-861-8135 ext. 5 or http://sodexo.balancetrak.com
To provide an unsurpassed level of service, food preparation and quality to our customers. We will accomplish this by:
- Listening to our people and customers
- Building student and staff relationships with integrity and compassion
- Pursing the benefits of systemization and the innovation, imagination and customization
To contribute to the health and wellness of students and faculty.
Anthony KowalakSupervisor of Dining Services
Dining Services is managed by Sodexo Education