To Enhance Learning Opportunities For All Students Of The Bethlehem Area School District.
- Mobilize the community to promote and foster the Bethlehem Area School District
- Support educator innovation to advance curriculum and dynamic learning environments
- Support school district programs that emphasize Core Learning, Stretch Learning, Student Engagement and Personal Skill Development
- Foster community and family partnerships
- Raise and leverage necessary resources to support the mission of the Foundation
- Develop a collaborative spirit and supportive relationships between the Bethlehem Area Education Foundation, the Bethlehem Area School District and the Bethlehem Education Association
The Bethlehem Area Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees made up of members of the community working in concert with, but independent of the Bethlehem Area School District. Over the years, the foundation has worked closely with school district administrators to prepare programs and opportunities for funding that will support rigor, relevance and innovation in classrooms throughout the district.